Forum rank?

Voodoo

Hello, 

I was just wondering, and i couldn't find any other forum post about it, the forum stars? 

Whats the goals to hit to get another star? or is it manual? or do staff only get more than half a star?

I don't quite understand it.

It's automatic,

It's pretty much half a star every 50 posts, and once you get to 250 posts it stars going much slower it's ½ a star at 250, another one at 500 and the last final halfstar at 1000

Hence why I have yet to get that last half star... grrrr!

You're so close though :D you can do it!

You get a lot more posts in than us regular folk, theres nearly 1 new post every 5 seconds it seems haha

Better knuckle down then if i want to get that 1 star! 

Do you get many people spam posting to get the stars? 

Yeah, it happens- but we don't approve of it so they would get put in " mod queue " - which means us mods needs to approve their every post after that point onward ^^ Making it difficult for them to get their 50 posts- ey.

Good idea!  It was just a question, i see people with 3,4 and 5 stars, but they're nearly all staff if they have over half a star, i was thinking it was something about how experienced you are, the longer serving staff get more stars etc etc.  but that's a separate set of stars. 

Ahh well, thanks for the explanation.

Archived