[unban] [COCOXBOSS5]

COCOXBOSS5

[1] In-Game Username:

COCOXBOSS5
[2] Details of Situation:

I saw a big colorfull tree and I wanted a sapling. I had a power fist and I started using the spinning blades on the tree I didn't know it was part of spawn cuz I have minimap disabled

[3] Ban Category:

Griefing (spawn)

[4] Ban Duration:

permanent

[5] Staff Member:

quagma

[6] ScreenShots:

unban.PNG.dd05973ab16f48b1db0ecb1b15db025b.PNG

[7] Your Reason:

I saw a big colorfull tree and I wanted a sapling. I had a power fist and I started using the spinning blades on the tree I didn't know it was part of spawn cuz I have minimap disabled

Really? You didn't know it was part of spawn? For one thing, they were directly next to the spawn building. For another thing, the text in chat lets you know whether or not you are in spawn. It lets you know one way or another that you are in or out of spawn. For another, what you were doing was griefing spawn. You were in camouflage with your power suit and shooting the leaf blocks down. Your intent was to take the blocks and break them at your house? That implies that you knew it was part of spawn. Saplings don't really get dropped when using the razor blades on leaves. And it wasn't just the one tree, either. I watched you grief multiple trees, going from tree to tree and breaking their leaves. You destroyed the rainbow oaks, the pink trees, and the ghostwood trees. All of which are fairly easily found in the world. This was clear malicious intent. Do you know how hard it is to replace all of those leaves? It takes hours, unless I get the spawn rolled back. Again. Leaf destruction is also the most common method on the server to grief spawn. 

Griefing spawn is a perm ban as it says in rule 8. I got permission to apply the ban after a consultation with my fellow staff and higher ups.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/S6SCc

Requesting this topic to be closed and unban denied.

Taking in consideration all the evidence and your statement, which I don't find believable the request is denied.
                                                                                                                           T/C

Archived