Suggestion-inf evolved skyblock

Noom

I read all the comments on my last post and I am making a new one to add some more information to Yuxis's review about the two modpacks (btw great review) witch I think are important to know:

All tho Sf3 has all the hype at the moment I think that the community would like inf evolved skayblock. As Yuexis said Sf3 has a lot of players but they reach end game quick, on the other side inf evolved skyblock is really hard to reach end game like just half an hour from start until u make ur first bucket.. I know that to get to end game on inf evolved skyblock is a ton of automatization that needs to be made I think still Sf3 will have more lag quicker because more players=more bases, so when people start getting huge bases I think the lag will make it unplayable ( just a possibility). I think that Sf3 is still the first one to become a server but I would really enjoy infinity evolved skyblock and The community as well like there are 105 players rn at 9:15 PM.... I am really hyped about the Sf3 server as well but still I would like somewhat more of a challanging modpack.

well u would enjoy Inf evolved skyblock but as bruny said sponge is the new platform future modpacks you know ... so do i and it's not sure that the server will lagg that much cuz skyfactory 2.5 isn't that laggy at all and i have a insane base over there ...

@bosuhexxit Similar to how a gaming company plans ahead in future "releases"- well so do we. There is alot more work in servers than players think. They believe it's just constant work on a server for a few days and half of the work is building spawn and BAM. LAUNCH.

That is far from the case, while we develop a new server we also need to maintain the current servers we have, and since bruny is the main driving force to get a server out there and published- it takes awhile- and we all know how much work Brunyman already does.
For your information, Direwolf20 1.10 was in development for 6 months. And as we think ahead on future "releases" our next goal seem to be Skyfactory 3.. after then is yet a mystery. - And I'm not saying there was ever really a time there wasn't any work done on the server. The active team were working on it weekly, if not daily. 

We have some ideas, Infinity skyblock isn't on the top of that list but this suggestion becomes more relevant once we have "released" the servers we already have in the pipeline. I can't promise you it won't ever happen, but it'll likely not happen for years... :-/ 

• 4 weeks later...

As my younger self said- 

we will also keep this in mind when we are thinking of what next server to have.- Although at that point we would already have 3 "skyblock-like" servers. It will be considered then however.

Thank you for your suggestion! T/C

• Henk locked this topic

Archived