2 base raids in 2 days

Krafter166

I've noticed that my base got raided twice in the past 2 days. The first time the person used galacticraft rockets and the second time he/she used some town protection bypass. the only things that dissapeared the second time were the ME system, all ME cables overground, most of the machines, all the resonant ender drums for the fluid transposer (but not the fluiducts inbetween), the iron golem spawner in the spawner room and all items from all chests.

Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/daUhD

I already have requested a rollback after the first raid.

Everyone who's in the town and could've done it was offline for 6+ days, which means that someone of Dumblores town friends did it or someone used some kind of protection bypass since the town permission "out" was set to "enter" so the person could've entered the town.

They should still require build permission as well even if town permission "out" is set to enter they would need town permission "friend" set to build to be able to access physical items in the town. Even if they did manage to access/break something it would usually be tough to pick those items up as they couldn't while in the town claim.

Unless there is a bug/glitch that allows a player to "break" AE items no matter what and then use a powersuit magnet to draw those items to where they could pick them up. We will look into if its possible to do such a thing, This might result in a mod or function of a mod to be removed in order to fix the issue.

Archived