Unban TheSpilledMilk

Milk

[1] In-Game Username:

TheSpilledMilk

[2] Details of Situation:

I was near CoffeeGamerYT's base when it was blown up by something or other, I don't know what blew it up but something/someone did.

[3] Ban Category:

Breaking rule 8 griefing protected property

[4] Ban Duration:

1 week from 9/19/2017

[5] Staff Member:

Belgarufo banned me

[6] ScreenShots:

N/A 

[7] Your Reason:

I was only near the CoffeeGamerYT's base when it was blown up, no evidence was provided that I even had a hand in it (because I obviously didn't). I did nothing wrong, and nobody seems to have any proof saying otherwise and therefore should not be banned.

I was only near the CoffeeGamerYT's base when it was blown up, no evidence was provided that I even had a hand in it (because I obviously didn't)

To me it's obvious you had more than a hand in on this and i'll explain why below

I was near CoffeeGamerYT's base when it was blown up by something or other, I don't know what blew it up but something/someone did.

This guy was the focus of your attention for 15 minutes before i stepped in. You have screenshots of him for crying out loud and otherwise were alone with the player seconds after the blast.  It's difficult to  expect anyone to believe you had nothing to do with this.

My account...

After watching you kill newbies for hours, and this guy several times, you mention him flying without a jet pack. You then tell him you'll drop his stuff if he stops moving, and you proceed to kill him again. 

https://imgur.com/a/hfUyG

He then mentions an explosion in his base/ i tp to YOU immediately as i had done a number of times earlier to make sure your kills were legit. (which they had been, albeit cowardly)

This is what i see (see attached image).  You, were right at the edge of his town literally in the epicenter of the blast.  After teleporting to you I grabbed the screenshot,  and checked his base (which was completely benign) By this time he was freaking out about the hole in his base. 

I concluded that he did not nuke himself, and you were the only one /near

Now after 12 hours you "defend" yourself by deflecting blame to the player you accused of using a hacked client.

i appreciate the screenshots of his flying, however next time do not take matters into your own hands, tell staff so we can investigate. 

i may never catch the player doing it now, as you blurted out the secret... but at least i can watch for it.

Your motives were not benevolent, you were out for KDR all night. You killed him repeatedly with extreme prejudice, and explosions don't just happen. 

Other than just saying there's no proof and deflecting blame, you've given no account as to what happened regarding the hole you were looking at  when i TP'd to you. 

it is my job to protect the bottom line (which keeps the server running, yeah the newbies too) I do not ban to be cool or powerful, or to get my jollies. Town bypassing is not tolerated.

Being invisible does not mean you can't be caught. I even gave you the benefit of the doubt to thoroughly search the player for any signs he was even capable of nuking himself.  I feel the punishment was justified. I am not infallible but unless you've got definitive proof, i feel there was no other course of action. 

I did not ban your for PVP i banned for bypassing which is altering any block in a protected town

2017-09-19_03.02.57.jpg

1 hour ago, belgarufo said:

He then mentions an explosion in his base/ i tp to YOU immediately as i had done a number of times earlier to make sure your kills were legit. (which they had been, albeit cowardly)

This is what i see (see attached image).  You, were right at the edge of his town literally in the epicenter of the blast.  After teleporting to you I grabbed the screenshot,  and checked his base (which was completely benign) By this time he was freaking out about the hole in his base. 

Of course I went to check out what happened at his base, I wanted to see what had happened if anything. now I don't actually know how you bypass protection, and you could've used /invsee to see if I had the materials that it would require (I assume it has something to do with plasma generators if daedricking knows what he's talking about).

I concluded that he did not nuke himself, and you were the only one /near

Maybe he did Idfk, even if it wasn't him I'd assume whoever did it wouldn't stick around after they set up the explosion so they wouldn't get caught and banned. Why would I break the rules in such a blatant manner after even mentioning this guy who I believe to be cheating directly to you? It doesn't make any sense, no sane person would do that.

Now after 12 hours you "defend" yourself by deflecting blame to the player you accused of using a hacked client.

i appreciate the screenshots of his flying, however next time do not take matters into your own hands, tell staff so we can investigate. 

Again, I didn't take matter into my own hands, I was on a murder trip and he /backed and flew around with no gear on. I killed him a few more times and his base got destroyed by someone else who wasn't preoccupied with murder.

Other than just saying there's no proof and deflecting blame, you've given no account as to what happened regarding the hole you were looking at  when i TP'd to you. 

I don't know what happened with the hole, I saw it about the same time you did and had the exact same amount of information that you did.

I still don't understand how you can just assume that I was the one who did it. If someone sets off a bomb in a building the police don't just arrest the first guy standing near the building and say "Eh he was right next to the explosion so he must have done it".

Archived