My enderquerry has disappeared without a trace for my eyes...

Maik365

Hello.

First i had a lot of work and material invested to build a enderquarry and when i was first wanted to test it on my own town, it suddenly disappeard before my eyes, very sad. it happened about half an hour ago.

Is there somehow a refund possible?

Best Regards

Maik365

Refunded, placed in your inventory

Remember that when you place an ender quarry it can not overlap any current claims it will not function and simply drop on the ground- and if you don't pick it up quick enough this happens.
To setup a quarry claim however you need to claim an area and run a few commands. For example, and in this order:

/town new QuarryLand
/town select QuarryLand
/town perm set Modify true
/town perm set enter false

Now you can add money to the bank and extend the town as you would, this prevents players from entering which prevents them from griefing. Keep in mind that if you stand on the border or the claim that you shouldn't be able to reach the ender quarry.

Also use the proper template next time you name a refund request, or anything of it's sort:

T/C

• Henk locked this topic

Archived