Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Youtube setting

Swimsam1

You can begin by linking your youtube channel channel, bruny doesn't give out special youtuber ranks all willy nilly- so got to show him it'll be worth it.

Also what kind of commands do you have in mind that would make your recording, and editing easier? please put those suggestions forward to :-)Thanks

Well this will be my first major series and since i did a video wipe it wont be. I am not asking for much maybe a vanish so when i stream no interruptions More home way points and define access to the market is a big one really beneficial for me and my subs. the only one I really want is Market access and i have separated spawned in items in my town from non spawned in. I can swear i will never sell anything with a tag/ from creative(obliviously)

Archived