[Suggestion][SERVER][Agrarian Skies modpack 1] An Oldschool Agrarian Skies server

Oni-Zero

Hello fellas, i got told at the discord server that i should post my suggestions here and since i didn't found a dedicated place for suggestions of minecraft servers i'll post it here.

This is kind of part 1 of my suggestions, half due lack of hardcore modpacks (they have goals and i'm more of a goal oriented person) half due being unable to play Skyfactory 2 (i can't get a better computer even if i spend a year working without spending money on anything else) ok, finally getting my selfish motives out of the way, let's get started.

I bring to the table including an Agrarian Skies 1 server due the challenging nature of it, the part i like the most is that it doesn't focus only on magic or technology alone... i saw what's AS2 and that's mostly magic oriented goals... but even Agrarian Skies 1 has it's flaws, there are no quests related to some modpacks, i'll use mariculture as an example, but there might be a plug-in to include custom challenges... yes it could also include ridiculous ones akin to the ones in the "for the hoarding" chapter, also the fact that there's permawipe of the island if the player loses all his lives ,that gives a challenge and a sense of achievement, trading... well... that's tricky since trading could leave to massive secuence breaking, even greater that the ones from the reward bags, the islands should be something akin to a separated world for each player unless they are playing together given that one of the requirements of the modpack is related to thaumcraft and that implies roaming around near the void for nodes and finding magical biomes, there could also be a hub area where players can gather and PvP, leaderboard included for the "No fun allowed" players and whatnot.

This all that i can think of, again this is just nothing but a suggestion, if you had time to read this then i thank you for that.

Archived