Maybe a great idea

MeJorge

Hi, I don't know if this is a new idea or no, but i think that it would be a great idea to do a new minigame, i know this could take a long time and it's hard, but think that we don't have a lot of players right now, so maybe a beta of a minigame and then the full minigame? I think it would be great a new eggwars, bedwars, prision etc, maybe you are working in a new minigame already, but think about it, there would be a lot of new players playing the new minigame, and some of them will stay here a lot of time. It would be a great idea if it's well done at the end, so maybe in a month, or more, or less (I don't know how many time does it takes to do a minigame) but it would probably bring a lot of players, and if you do, maybe Hipo (The youtuber) would like to do a video to sponsor or help Craftersland with the new minigame and bring even more players. I've been in this server like 2 or 3 years and there haven't been much minigames, but with one or 2 more, maybe we can make this server great again (I didn't copy Trump >:v)

~MeJorge

• 2 weeks later...

Archived