Temporal

[4] Ban Duration:

2 dias

[5] Staff Member:

lexylelelele

[6] ScreenShots:

image.thumb.png.be3ca20e256df87782255a706260b431.png

[7] Your Reason:

me banean por dos dias por supuesto campeo y yo recien salia a pvp, despues me meten a jaula y me acusa de hb en jaula nisiquiera hice eso no creo que sea justo que me baneen sin haber preguntado o algo, solo porque recien salgo a pvp porque andaba acomodando mi cofre me acusan de campear

Alright I warned him in a verbal way to make his next posts on english.

He says in the reason: "they banned me for 2 days for supposedly camping and I just went outside to pvping, after that they get me into jail and I got accused for using the HB in Jail, I didn't that, I don't think that it's fair to got the ban without asking me or something, jist cause I just entered in pvp cause I was ordering my chest they accuse me of camping."

Alright Jorge, just wait for an answer of @Lexylelelele in this post, I'll help you with the translations mate.

First off, you were the 5th or 6th one that I jailed (however, you were the only one left in the jail at the time) after I publicly warned everyone to stop camping at spawn. After I jailed you, some people came to visit you at the jail, including Pineocoeu. As he was sitting near your cell bars, you HBd him through the bars, which counts as a bug. Sadly, he's the one who recorded you and he has the proof, if you truly want it I'll get it. But as of right now, it's your word against the word of a staff member (and the word of at least 2 other players).

Archived