Unban watson2

Watson2

[1] In-Game Username:

watson2
[2] Details of Situation:

Hacked client - ACv1 (Don't lost your time making a UnbanRequest, I have proofs)

[3] Ban Category:

-temporary-

[4] Ban Duration:

-(Answer in this line)-November 05, 2017, 15:03 PM  / Expires  November 12, 2017, 15:03 PM) -

[5] Staff Member:

Cuadroto

[6] ScreenShots:

image.png.29ad2e68fa2436811369eff9e3454ec5.png

[7] Your Reason:

I do not know what happens to admin,

I need your proofs since I was banned for no reason just because they asked you, because the person who asked you to show their desire to resent me. I stand very badly part since you are supposed to help the problems and concerns of the server not only do your job because someone else asks you, this is unfair

Ok, me and Lexylelele recreated the situation.

First thing: Poisoning you while he wasn't looking at you. If you have thorns in your armor, and someone hits you while you're holding a charged hb, he gets poisoned. 

Sencond: Hitting you without looking whil pvping: He's from South America, and that means that he's not going to have the full conection which means, lag. For you, he's hitting the air, but from his point of view, he's hitting at you. In case he wasnt lagging, it could alse be you.

Third: He took 1.5 damage in 1 hit, while the diamond sword only takes half or 1 heart if it's a critical one. You had the poison effect and he also had thors while hitting you at the same time. So thorns + hb + sword, makes that damage. 

That's what we could recreate from that video and all makes sense, so @Cuadroto, take your conclusion here, proofs tells it by themselves.

Archived