Unable to connect

Hey, I'm new here so I don't know if I'm just being really stupid, but I'm trying to connect to your skyfactory server (IP is skyfactory.craftersland.net) as it seems like a really cool server. I've got the modpack 'Tech Magic Industry's' (Pretty sure it's the right one) and when I try to connect it says I was kicked whilst connecting to sf1 and has a huge list of 'rejected mods'. It even goes off the screen! Can someone help? I'd REALLY like to join this server, it seems awesome! I've got the right version of forge and of minecraft it's just the mods that are causing the problems I think.

First of all, moved to SkyFactory technicall support.

Im afraid you have the wrong modpack, the modpack is called "FTB Skyfactory 2.5".
Like shown in this picture.  https://imgur.com/a/ZCwcr

You should be able to download the modpack using an FTB or Twitch launcher.

Do you have a link to a website with the download? I'm having trouble finding one that doesn't have any mods that are rejected. Sorry if I'm taking a long time!

Edit: Never mind, i got the twitch installer.

Actually, it appears it cannot handle the amount of textures in the game with the mods as it crashes. It says 'either uninstall mods or use a smaller texturepack'

Nevermind that! just loaded!

Archived