TP killed by ryanmatt

ccknoeppel

In-Game Nickname: ryanmatt

Time and date: 11/19/2017 at 11:50 AM

Description of what happened: I asked in chat if anyone sold feathers. Ryanmatt said he did and told me to tp. I teleported to him, and he then told me to walk through a mystcraft portal. This caused me to die and he got all my stuff and didn't sell me any feathers. He argued that this was not tp killing, since he did not kill me directly. I feel that this is still tp killing because I teleported to him with the intent to buy something, and he intended for me to be killed. He also directed me to walk through the mystcraft portal only seconds after I had tpd to him. This clearly violates rule 14 which is no scamming. He later returned most of my items except for my sword, which I would like back, and which I took a screenshot of in my inventory as I was being teleported.

Screenshots or Proof: https://imgur.com/a/ROyOn (sorry they are somewhat out of order. I took some screens of my inventory just in case it was a trap before I teleported.)

List of eyewitnesses: ryanmatt and earth418 were both there and can testify as to what happened.

They pretty much said you fell down.
Also if they hit you and it would have said ; 

• [player] was doomed to fall by [mob/player]

Also ryanmatt was banned once for useing Magnet to Bypass Town Protection and pretty much tried killling us so you should know hes a no good do-er.
Try market selling if that helps or Autospawning some chickens with Safari Nets ?

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived