Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Rollback request

Quixy07

Account Name:          Quixy07

Town name:                 Zibido (town)

Coordinates:          X: 3223           Z: -4567

Time/date:          Friday 17th November

Description of Issue:           The whole chunck reset every item's datas, see the screenshot for some examples, even an enchanted book in a chest was resetted.

You'll find out that we fixed some issue (like carpenters) but as soon as I touched  the glowstone it crashed so i decided to ask your support. 

Screenshots:                         As you can see the painted glowstone was resetted to normal glowstone, the tesseractgot resetted too and something strange happened with facade and conduit.

Thank you in advance for your help.

bug-min.jpg

6 hours ago, brunyman said:

rollback complete

First of all thank you for your help.

Second of all I think something got wrong, my base is pretty messy. Something got rollbacked, but not everything, and something got rollbacked to a very old date, even in other chuncks.

I dont know what you did, but I'm sorry to say that the problem is still there (still crashing when smashing the glowstone) and you probably caused few others, even if I now it was with good intentions.

I asked for only that chunck rollbacked and only till last friday.

Please fell free to contact me on discord if you need me, right now it's pretty impossible to play.

Thank you.

Archived