Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Unban ccknoeppel

ccknoeppel

So I was banned in the past for this, but I then explained to staff that I was unable to change my skin and we came to the arrangement that if I kept on my power armor I could still play the server. I believe it was belgarufo who allowed this but I am not certain. So at around 8:00 pm on 11/21

[1] In-Game Username: 

-(Answer in this line)- ccknoeppel
[2] Details of Situation:

-(Answer in this line)- So I was banned in the past for having a racist skin, but I then explained to staff that I was unable to change my skin and we came to the arrangement that if I kept on my power armor I could still play the server. I believe it was belgarufo or brunyman who allowed this but I am not certain. So at around 8:00 pm on 11/21 I was banned again for the same reason, and this time it was permanent. I had just killed a player named butchigirl while he/she was in the wild. After that I was teleported to spawn, presumably by a staff member, my power armor was removed from my inventory, and I was then banned for having a racist skin. I am still unable to change my skin and I do not condone racism, but I have been wearing power armor 24/7 when I am on the server and usually have camouflage on, and this is after a staff member said it was okay due to my situation. After I was teleported back to spawn my power armor was removed from my inventory, so this seems like an abuse of staff power. I feel like the real reason I was banned was for killing players, and if this is made against the rules then I will stop doing it if it means I can be unbanned.

[3] Ban Category:

-(Answer in this line)- Banned For Racist Skin

[4] Ban Duration:

-(Answer in this line)- Permanent Ban

[5] Staff Member:

-(Answer in this line)- I do not know who banned me, and I saw no staff members online so I assume they were in vanish. I think it may have been RandomNukes.

[6] ScreenShots:

-(Answer in this line)- Was not able to take screenshots as I was banned very quickly after my power armor was taken away.

[7] Your Reason:

-(Answer in this line)- I never showed my skin to anyone after talking to staff and I continuously kept my power armor on except for brief moments after I had died. Almost nobody would have seen my skin and I do not condone racism. The only problem is that I can not change the skin because I am unable to turn my old minecraft account into a mojang account, which makes me unable to change my skin now. Also, a staff member took the power armor out of my inventory while I was wearing it, so I feel like that is an abuse of power.

I asked them to change the skin for me about 2 weeks ago due to the fact that this is my old friend's account. And after I said that I had changed my skin the first time I went back online and talked to an admin about the situation. That admin said it would be okay if I just kept on my power armor.

1. You are using an account you don't own. It was not given to you as you don't have access to change it.

2. Your player skin will not be tolerated on this server, in armor or otherwise. That skin is in constant violation of rule [13] No Racist Slurs/Text/content:  and it is the epitome of racist content.

3. There are no deals regarding this, and you must have known this as you were untruthful about having changed it

Obtain a legal copy of Minecraft if you wish to play on our server or use a cracked client using a username that doesn't have an offensive skin

Archived