[Refund Request] SenpaiWaffle

Ign: SenpaiWaffle

What i lost: 64 Redstone, 1 Diamond Hammer, 1 Diamond Wand, 1 Stack Of Oak Wood Logs, 1 Growth Crystal Tier 2, 1 Jetpack tier 1 (Simply Jetpacks), Full Iron armor except chestplate, 1 Obsidian Rapier (Obsidian blade, paper crossguard, flint tool rod, 2 stacks of quartz on it, 1 diamond on it, 1 Block of gold and diamond on it, 1 nether star on it, 1 Ball of moss on it, 450 lapis on it) 1 Obsidian Pickaxe (Obsidian pickaxe head, flint tool rod, paper binding thingy, 450 lapis on it, 1 diamond on it, 1 block of diamond and gold on it, 1 nether star on it, 1 ball of moss on it.) 1 Tier 5 Crafting seed, 1 Enderman seed  

How i lost my items: In the constant restarts of December 3rd i died and when able to go to my grave the grave was simply not there.

Coordinates: -2815 72 3326.

Archived