Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Ive got banned for nothing

MatikBlascak

Hello. Ive got banned today for any stealing in restricted area. But I didnt steal anything. Just my friends makes the robbery. I was offline. Then I join skype and they are doing plans to the robbery, then I joined the server. I was in mine or home (i cant remember) and then they are going to make robbery. After maybe 20 mins, admin comes and banned me. But I was not with they in the robbery. Please unban me, Im innocent. (sorry for my eng, Im from Slovakia)

Thanks.

Snímka.PNG

I saw you there, in a town, where none of you were added to as residents. Everyone i banned was there at that time, it also wasn't the first report we recieved about you 3 stealing. In your other post you said you weren't there. Don't lie about not being there when you clearly were.2017-12-08_18.51.14.png

Unban request denied.

T/C

Archived