Harder NetherStar generator Recipe

arazadaz

Okay, I think we can all agree on the fact that the nether star generator produces far too much power for how easy it is to make, and the fact that we are given loads of stars for voting.
My Big Reactor generator is practically beat for by the damn thing which takes far longer to make and the planning of a good design.

I see three solutions to this, either make the machine harder to make, ban it, or nerf it.

I would honestly prefer it to just be harder to make. The machine only takes a single block of unstable ignots, 4 wither heads, and a furnace to make atm. It is completely op seeing on how it produces 40k RF/t and again, we are given loads of nether stars for voting.

The main problem I see off the bat with changing the recipe it would make it so no one would see the custom recipe without going to the forums first, and more than likely assume that it is banned/removed. 

Another solution could be to nerf the amount of RF it puts out per Nether star/block in the Nether star generator. 

But I honestly don't think any of that needs to be done a Nether star farm isn't the easiest thing to make. You gotta have consecutive wither heads, and soul sand coming in. And some sort of automation for block placing and timing and a mob grinder that'll work for wither (But since explosions are off you don't have to have the best designs and materials.) 

Sure the recipe isn't as expensive compared to BR which requires pellets of rtg but the fuel is more expensive in comparison to Yellorium/Blutonium. 

(And you could make turbines from BR, I know I powered 4 turbines off a single 6x6x6 reactor and outproduced the 40k/RFt the nether star generator produces, but then your dealing with multiple multiblock structures that could induce lag vs a single block generator which in itself can cause lag from its mob farms.)

Archived