Instant ban!

Jiimmy_04

Hi! Here is my idea...

I don't play acv1, but I see people been banned because of HB in spawn, i have an idea! In HiveMC, in TIMV, when a player randoms someone at the beggining of the game or randoms a lot of people, they are automatically ban, what if when a person do that like, two or three times in spawn, he can get automatically ban? I don't know if that's posible, of course is a suggestion from someone who have no idea of commands and those types of things, hope i get an answer telling me if it's posible or no, thanks!

Jiimmy_04

True, it could be a good idea, but I think it's very difficult to do that.

And you don't think that it would be better if we solve that bug blocking the HB on the spawn or something like that, instead of doing a plugin that automatically ban the player when he use the HB there?

19 hours ago, Fire_Ligth said:

True, it could be a good idea, but I think it's very difficult to do that.

And you don't think that it would be better if we solve that bug blocking the HB on the spawn or something like that, instead of doing a plugin that automatically ban the player when he use the HB there?

Hmm, yeah, i agree with you, as you saw i don't have any idea of command blocks and those type of things, also, i have no idea of how HB Works, so i thought it would maybe be easier! Thanks for answering @Fire_Ligth

Archived