unban CusturA

CusturA

Both me and @SKULL9867 saw you dupe items with BC pipes.

we followed you around for a bit after we got reports of one of your town members opening unreasonable amounts of legendary keys.

IHLOyWv.jpg

We saw you build the dupe set-up, set the filters and use it. and when I asked you what you were doing you started to remove it and threw all the items in lava.

And after you got banned you proceeded to log back in with different accounts multiple times!

That was punished by the following:

[18] Ban evading (using different accounts to enter the server):

• 1st offense = 2 day ban + time left on main account.
  • 2nd offense = 7 day ban + time left on main account.
  • 3rd offense = 14 day ban + time left on main account.

I'm going to leave this post open for skull to add his screenshots to it as he took a bunch too.

we caught you duping red-handed!

Well, here we go.

To start of with, I questioned you a few days prior to this ban about how you obtained around a stack of legendary vote keys and around 2-3 stacks of normal vote keys. I did some checks on your account to find that it had been on the server for a total of six days, seems a little off with the amount of keys you had in that time, upon further questioning you insisted that this was another account of yours, fair enough. But when I questioned you about the name of your main account you simply avoided the question as best you could. (At this point i was convinced that the keys you possessed were illegitimate)  I looked around your base a little and noticed the amount of items you had from the legendary keys, but you lacked all other items which further convinced me that something wasn't right.

Now about your current ban.
One of your town members by the name of DANIMOCANU opened a large amount of keys as well, as shown above by RandomNukes. (Because of this we searched your base as he was also part of it) So a little while after we decided to investigate your base, At first you were afk - so we waited for a while. Then you moved around the created a system that when items were put in they would be duplicated if a certain process was followed. We both watched and seen you attempt to duplicate the items, we un-vanished and you quickly removed the setup and proceeded to throw away some items related to it. upon further question you denied everything about it as if we had seen nothing. Now for this you were banned as well as your town members. Town was also removed.

Then you proceeded to login on a new name which is against the rules (Rule 18)  so your ban was increased a further 2 days.

I will not be publicly posting any photos as they have the potential to be replicated. If you would like to see photos please contact either myself or RandomNukes via the forums or private messaging over Discord.  

If you do not take any further action on this matter this post will be closed and any further posts on this subject will be closed immediately and your unban request will be denied.

Unban Request Denied, T/C

Archived