I Make Server Restart!

Almoace

Everytime I try to join the server it restarts, tried a few times and seems more than a coincidence it happens when I join.

I was on today before it started happening, I was just at the Thaumcraft table doing some research.

I dont have much in my inventory apart from a iron tinkers pick, food, Thaumcraft book & research notes etc

If someone could please look into this and let me know when its safe to try and rejoin the server as people must be getting pissed at me by now :( 

Thanks.

This i due to corrupt chunks- corrupt chunks can happen almost randomly and is usually caused by a single block inside a chunk making the entire chunk corrupt. It could be as simple as having a Draconic Grinder with and EnderIO conduit on it- and those two mods don’t interract well and BAM corrupt chunk.

That is a mere example, those two mods don’t have to be the reason but modded Java is very difficult and these things seemingly randomly happens. We have automatic plugins to ”fix” this by replacing the corrupt block with obsidian, this is how your base got ”fixed”. You will likely find the block missing soon enough :D .

but glad it’s fixed, no need in this topic then - T/C

• Henk locked this topic

Archived