[Inventory Rollback Request] jbosh123

jbosh123

Your Name: jbosh123

Coordinates: No idea, as I was more worried about trying to /home to avoid burning to a crisp.

Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): Current Timezone, Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT), UTC +11, and the time where my inventory was fine. (DD/MM/YYYY) 17/01/2017, 01:00:00 AM AEDT.

Description of Issue:

Rulapoiss was helping me with my Reactor and he was about to show me Ore World so I can learn about it so I can get yellorium ore easier. Upon entering the world my game crashes, I joined back about 20 minutes later and Rulapoiss is offline and I start burning up, losing all my items in my inventory, (stacks of diamond blocks, stacks of yellorium blocks, reactor parts, a jetpack I had just gotten back from a previous issue, and more).

Please help.

• 2 weeks later...

I sincerely apologize for this delayed reply as I didn't think to check the forums.

As this was 14+ days ago, I have no idea besides the few items I have listed, which I feel like is not as significant as before, except for the Yellorium blocks. I have recently however fallen victim to a suspected map rollback a day or two ago which had a larger impact to my base due to what I have been told was due to spawn being griefed? I honestly feel like I have lost a lot of the items through crashes which appear to happen everyday, on the other hand it seems like I also fall into luck when someone asks whether anyone would like their stuff as they choose to leave the server, so I would take that opportunity.

12 hours ago I had a Fusion Reactor fully setup and running high above a Small Reactor on my town, though hours ago I had been breaking a Tesseract and my game crashes, when I get back I find that a Quarry had been placed, which likely could've been by me while switching from the Pickaxe to the Wrench and when I found out about the Quarry, I also noticed my Fusion Reactor and Tesseract missing. 

I don't know the range of power you have in relation to rolling back specific chunks? But that would require another thread I guess, and a complete town rollback would just destroy what I have placed since the Fusion Reactor was missing.

I again apologize as this doesn't exactly answer your request for a list, I don't think I could provide a list of everything lost.

If anything, the stacks of Yellorium blocks is all I would need, which I know was at least 2 stacks.

At the end of the day, there is too much lost and I have somehow managed to just roll with it.

Sorry for the lengthy reply.

Don't worry too much about it, I am just working towards building another. The server has been good today as I haven't seen a crash for the past 10-11 hours I have been online so I have had a lot of building done. Anyway Thank you for your help with what you could recover from my lost items.

Archived