Witchery Lvl 4 Vampirism quest broken?

So I've been attempting to work on the vampire quest-line in witchery, however I appear to be stuck on lvl 3. Everything I could find for this version of the mod says that the quest is either to survive for 4 nights straight or drain blood for 4 nights straight. I am wondering if anything can be done, since I can't advance on the quest and die every time I go out into the sun. Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

I know I'm not staff, but I had no issue doing this. If your a werewolf also, it might be affecting it. It usually works after the first night, you drink some blood. If it's not working, then you probably don't have the torn pages/book filled out for that certain page. IF that still doesn't work, maybe uncurse yourself by giving Lilith garlic.

Archived