Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

My base is mad on this morning

About 13h before the time I submit this post, I were login 30 seconds before the restart, after restart I re-enter to my base and saw the notice "the explosion has been stopped" automatically spam on 30 seconds, when I look into the roof of the base I see many of explosion. When checking I saw a horrific things: steve cart (I only has 1 to submit charcoal for the boiler) automatically cloned equal to the number of tracks I've placed as shown on this picture 

Fr0k0YP.png

I was deal with it by only keep 1 cart, break the track by using water bucket and destroy another with lava bucket, then re-install tracks and everything is fine right now. But then I realized that almost immersive cables were stripped out and drop on the floor, I only recovered some of them and crafted another one. I don't know what kind of bugs cause those events, but in my opinion the investigation should be done to prevent somebody find out the mechanisms and used it for their benefits

• Founder

I think the main issue here is the use of world anchors chunkloaders, for some reason these like to bug out when the players joins the server and tries to load the chunks, they bug multi block machines like immersive eng., and even crash the server.

15 hours ago, brunyman said:

I think the main issue here is the use of world anchors chunkloaders, for some reason these like to bug out when the players joins the server and tries to load the chunks, they bug multi block machines like immersive eng., and even crash the server.

I think so, maybe the explosion is come from the steam boiler because I saw a lot of explosion on it's position and when I came, all pressure tank were not form multiblocks. Btw I will removed steve carts woodcutter ASAP when I has harvester

Archived