Technical issue

''Failed to login: The authentication are currently down for maintence'' How do i fix it :?
I use cracked client i got it this error like a year ago went to play it today its still there my friends are on the server its working fine for everyone and today i got it on direwolf to could ya help me or do that playerfile wipe thingy or do something else please

• 4 weeks later...

If ever got this problem again... It's all OKAY! :D The best fix is the waiting. 

"Failed to login: The authentication are currently down for maintenance" is the error that saying the Mojang's authentication system is down. It's not a problem in the mod-pack, or your client, or the Crafter's Land servers. It is at Mojang's side.

Look at this link, If "authentication service" under SERVICE STATUSES on the right side of the website is not green, You most likely will get this error. 

T/C

Archived