[Refund Request]

ShakeNBake7000

Account name: ShakeNBake7000

Flux-Infused JetPlate 7059:5

1/3/2018 5:15 PM GMT+2

So this happens to me a lot on this server, just with items I don't care about, and I just make new ones, but this time it was a really hard item to make.

basically what happened is a friend tried to drop me the item and it was on  the floor next to me and I couldn't pick it up, then got disconnected from the server (IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host ) and when I was back it just disappeared and my friend didn't have it either, he said he saw me picking it up, its not in my inventory, I clicked every single slot and it didnt show up, tried dying and seeing if the grave drops it but nothing.

Don't really have evidence because I don't record my game or take screenshots of my inventory and especially while waiting for a friend to drop me the item, hope I get it back cause it's getting frustrating.

Thanks

Archived