AYUDA SERVER CARFSTELANDS (ASSASIN CRAFT V1)

lMecoboy

Hi I wanted to warn that I was playing with a diamond sword op bought the previous day with which I was fighting I disconnected and come back with which I did not have the sword I can send photos of what they want att: lMecoboy

Translate for english members:

Hello I would want to tell you that I was playing with a Dia Sword, I bought it 1 day ago, and when i was fighting i disconnected and joined and i saw that my sword is gone. I can send you photos whenever you want att: lMecoboy

(I think that he is trying to say that he just bought a diamond sword, and he disconnected and then his sword was gone)

@lMecoboy tienes que escribir en ingles, si no sabes ese idioma, puedes usar el google translate. (You have to talk in english, if you don't know it, you can use the google translate.)

Hi I wanted to warn that I was playing with a diamond sword op bought the previous day with which I was fighting I disconnected and come back with which I did not have the sword I can send photos of what they want att: lMecoboy

Archived