Tempban

[4] Ban Duration: 

12d

[5] Staff Member:

Fire_Light

[6] ScreenShots:

https://imgur.com/a/FLne1

[7] Your Reason:

First of all, he is my friend, I am doing this post because he does not know how to make an account in the forum.
The player Momoloquendo was banned for the reason bug armor, and they reported using this picture: https://imgur.com/a/dbO2G
He says his ban was an injustice, and he's right, describe the situation like this:
"I was playing quietly, and I killed a person from the opposing team who had these objects, I took them and used them. MeJorge (person who reported it) hates Momoloquendo, he says that he takes ScreenShoot to everything that moves that is against him, since he wants to find any evidence to be banned.
Well, I think that this ban is an injustice, there is not enough proof that he actually went to take those objects from his base, there is only proof that he has objects that are obtained in the bases of the wool, not that He put himself in an illegal position to obtain those objects.

thx

Let's be logical, if you know about the bug because you were already banned for the same reason previously, why you take an armor that you know that it was taken abusing a bug? You have to know that although you didn't took the armor of your own wool you were wearing an armor that was got by a bug.

I will reduce the ban period to 8 days because I can understand that it's an unusual case, but I hope that you learn that have an illegal item obtained using a bug is as illegal as take it abusing it.

Ban reduced to 8 days.

T/C.

Archived