HB in Spawn

WratzZ

Network Server (Ac v1, Factions, etc.) : Acv1

In-Game Nickname : WratzZ

Nickname of the one you are complaining about : Jimmy_04

Description of the situation : Well, as we know, Jimmy informed me, but he did not have the courage to say "I also use HB in spawn", I do not seek to eliminate my sanction completely, but if at least, if they sanctioned me without proof, here are my arguments:
1. Jimmy is too upset, so much that he was my friend, since you will already be aware of the situation.
2.-He said this, because he got angry when he shot me the HB when he was outside and he was inside, after that he told me that he had supposedly recorded and after that I spam him.
3.- If you had recorded, I would still appreciate that the HB shot, even if you cut your video, it would still be appreciated that you were recharging the HB, as seen in your photos.
4.- As your video would be against you, if you had not sent spam, I would not even have reported it.
Then, with more arguments than him, I hope and consider myself a little because he did not have the courage to accept that he broke the rules.

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) https://imgur.com/a/kKjXR

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : CREEEPER_202.

First of all, Jimmy_04 only reported you for spam, not for throwing the HB on the spawn. You were banned for this, and this video is from another player. So don't say things that you don't know.

About the report, in these screenshots I can only see you spamming. If you report someone for something, please report it with proofs, no with these screenshots that don't show anything.

If you are angry for beeing banned it's not our problem, but don't report players without any proofs.

T/C.

Archived