Description of the situation :

Staff bans me for announcing a draw in ACV1

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) :

image.thumb.png.83e0f4e974bc5e3b41e5ebcfe739cb43.png

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) :

AssassinStrike and SkriLexx_PvP

Edit by Ruisu: 

Moved to Network Unban requests.

The link of the video you sent was a review of another server which isnt CraftersLand.

So you were not unfairly banned.

I will post the evidence as hidden so I am not promoting another server. If other staff want to show it to everyone, just unhide.

The evidence here is crystal clear and I don't understand why you claim it to be something it's not- Instead of lying to us you should have known the mistake you made and tried a more apologetic approach instead of lying to our faces. Every staff has an obligation to collect evidence upon every action they take, and ontop of that we have logs of everything, spinning a lie wouldn't have worked.

Straight forward, you sending the same link multiple times with the message " draw in my friend's channel " - in spanish - and even as it is there it is advertisement of this youtube channel and is still enough to earn you first offense. But what makes a difference here is the fact that the video seem to have been a review of another server network, so in reality you tricked people to clicking your link.. thinking they would get free items but once there you advertised another server.
And as per the rule, if you are advertising another server you then skip ahead to 3rd offense, meaning 2 day ban. 

[3] No Advertising:

• 1st offense = Kick with Warning.
  • 2nd offense = 24 hour mute.
  • 3rd offense = 2 days ban.
  • 4th offense = 10 days ban.

If you are advertising another server you then skip ahead to 3rd offense

There is not more to say, the case is clear and you did infact advertise.. I welcome you back in less than two days. 
Unban denied.

- Network and Modded Manager. 

• Henk locked this topic

Archived