Request for a command block

I don't know if this is the right place to put this request or even if you allow command blocks on the server.  I am making a automated Ender Dragon farm using an RFTools spawner.  Since the Ender Dragon has a no-clip mode(He can go through any block) I was wondering if someone could help me setup a command block with a /tp @e[type=ender_dragon] x y z . I have tested this in a creative world it will work.  If you have any question let me know.

According to their GitHub page, it's actually just one dimension and all the room spawn along the X-axis:

The inside of Compact Machines are rooms in another dimension (id=144 by default)

Compact Machines spawn along the x-axis in the Compact Machine dimension at y=40, x=1024*machine-id, z=0. This means they all fit in exactly one chunk.

This doesn't solve your problem of needing that command block in the first place, but if you ever get one...maybe Compact Machines are not the best way to do this.

Then what do you suggest.  The idea is to automate dragon hearts.  Public server which means i cant take over the end with the automation.  Unless you know how to keep the dragon in one place till it gets killed this is the only option i see for automation.

Unless the server owners want to add a recipe to craft the dragon heart. But then its kind of pointless.

It's an interesting request to say the least. Typically command blocks are disabled on servers by default. I don't think you will be able to have a command block to do this... After all, we can just add dragon hearts to the spawn shop if people want them to be there.

I like the idea of using a command block to automate the process of farming dragon hearts, but then there is no fun in it if it becomes automated. Also, why would you possibly need to automate the process of dragon hearts? You couldn't need them many of them right?

Sorry buddy, this is not an option, we don’t use command blocks unless the server itself needs it- Besides it would give you an unnatrual advantage over everyone else since you would be able to automate it whilst no one else could, and more and more would ask for it.

You’re going to have to find another method in doing this. I’m also uncertain if the commandblock works only in that dimensions , because as I see it it would just select the entity ender dragon and move it, no matter where it finds it... which would be bad too because it would unintentionally ”steal” it.

Again, sorry but this is not an option.

Archived