SkyFactory 3 Command Request

Account Name: iScrubPlayz
Requested Commands^: //wand 
Reason for Request*: I understand that many people ask for the permission //wand to abuse it without you knowing, but thats not the reason im wanting to be able to execute this command, The reason im wanting to execute this command is to be able to make my friends bases and help them with any way possible and that may be world editing there base somewhere closer, Keep in mind i would most definitely not world edit the WHOLE base at once as that could crash the server because of the size but i would world edit small bits of the base so i can make some bridges to those parts instead of having the chance of crashing the server, I also understand that staff may be worried about players taking over there jobs for when people want staff to world edit something of theirs somewhere else and may be worried that they ain't needed as most of the top donators are using away as a play-toy while the staff are  just sat there trying to help, I understand that if this was to happen i would give all respect to the staff member to sort it out if they like, I know the rules based on world edit and i know the safe ways around using it. Thank you.

Yours sincerely Luke.

Archived