Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

SkyFactory 3 Command Request

Account Name: iScrubPlayz
Requested Commands^: /tphere and /tp
Reason for Request*: Okay I want to make sure you can hear me out, /tp and /tphere i can understand if you feel like thats an abusive command if you gave me it, But its not if you understand the rules, /tp should only be used if permission is granted by the player your asking, If they say no then you cant and if they say yes then you may go ahead and tp to them, Its the same for /tphere, They ask and you accept or deny, those commands should only be given from trust by a staff member, And that they understand that person knows the rules about things such as this, the only reason i want /tp is i help people quite a lot on this server, I dont give them items or anything but they may give me the blocks to help them build, In SURVIVAL as if i did it in creative it would be infinite blocks, /tp would be useful for the same reason as /tp to help, some times players struggle, May not act like it but they do sometimes, Either they mess up typing the command or are very slow, If i was able to execute that command it would be done quick and easy, Any personal questions please ask. Thank you.

Yours sincerely Luke

I don't understand why you can't just /tpa to them like you normally would. In my opinion, its pointless to give you this command. I couldn't even get access to this command, until I was moderator. Also, if I may add, your not staff, you have no actual use for this, besides getting around faster when you don't want to wait for someone to accept your teleport request.

Mate in all honesty im not here to read your reply about telling me how im not staff and everything i suggest if you aint got anything positive to say then dont say because being staff isn't this subject.

Denied.

Also not liking the attitude your showing off there.  

We don't give /tp as a donator perk because most players don't want random people to teleport to their place without their permissions, and for that reason you get to keep tpa. 

• Henk locked this topic

Archived