Command Request(s)

Account Name: iScrubPlayz
Requested Commands^: /anvil /vanish /summon
Reason for Request*: The reason for this request will include multiple reasons for each and every command listed, First we will start with the /anvil command, /anvil is a useful command, Because while your friends are using the normal anvil you can use your /anvil I’m not wanting any of these commands to benefit others I’m just simply asking if it was possible for you to keep it in mind, I would be using /anvil to recreate many things, It may not be important but it’s something I’m willing to answer any questions for, Next command is /vanish, I’m in Need of vanish because of the amount of people asking for free stuff saying that I don’t have to tell any staff about it and that I could spawn them instead of an item but a mob such as dragon, It would just be a relief if people on the server didn’t know I was on so I wasn’t used, Next command is /summon, It isn’t an important command at all, It would just be a useful command Yusix gave me a website to find commands such as a few on the list, I would use this command for testing for display cases that show like tutorials of what certain things do etc and /summon would give me permission to be able to do that, Only important command in my opinion is /vanish, And I’m aware that staff are able to still see you in /vanish, That was first question I made sure of. Thank you, Any questions please ask.

Yours sincerely Luke.

14 hours ago, iScrubPlayz said:

/anvil

Granted!

And I’m aware that staff are able to still see you in /vanish, That was first question I made sure of.

That's not the case for Helpers and Judges

/summon

Since there is no restriction in place for this command and the risk of you or any other sponsor in the future unintentionally spawning too many entities and crashing the server is too great to allow- Spawneggs will have to do

• 4 weeks later...

Archived