Report - ACv1

iiTzArismaltor_

Network Server (Ac v1, Factions, etc.) ACv1

In-Game Nickname iiTzArismaltor_

Nickname of the one you are complaining about DANICR

Description of the situation He used smoke in spawn multiple times.

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) https://imgur.com/a/9P69F I hope that these proofs are enough.

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) :

:)

.

I dont know other staff but I dont see this evidence enough. In the first two pictures he is not holding a smoke and he could easily say it was a potion. And in the others we cant see his name.

Sorry but for me this isnt enough. If another staff member agrees with me please close topic.

In the second screenshot, you can see that I indeed don't have blindness. However, I'll explain why; Basically, I was in the Trader (the iron in the hotbar and the chat can prove it) and when he used smoke, I heard the sound of it. I went there and saw that he had the invisibility effect. Also, in the 4th screenshot, you can see the chat, which says "Headshot on DANICR". Well, basically I shot him with an arrow from the hook, so both you and I could know which player he was. Moreover, one more proof might be what emre_00 said ("HELP ME").

Archived