Complaint (Brunyman) (Henk)

JT_ELITE19

Brunyman and Henk both blocked me on discord and banned me from the Craftersland discord server

all because i asked for help

(Bonus for me)

Easy proof to give Them and the server a bad name

if i ask for help even for my own server who cares be nice and help seriously

theres nothing in the rules saying i can't ask for help about a plugin on Craftersland

Learn Brunyman and Henk Doing what you did to someone who brought ranks on the tekkit server who supported the server

that was a BIG MISTAKE ONE THAT  YOU WILL BOTH REGRET BIG TIME !!!!!!

6 minutes ago, EvilRogue01 said:

Brunyman and Henk both blocked me on discord

That's not the case, there is a setting within discord that only allows direct messages from people you share a discord server with.

You have been shopping for staff members for almost 3 days now with multiple warnings that what you are doing is advertising your own server and it IS  within our discord rules. Then today you went to me to do the same not to mention staff like Randomnukes thru messages in again the public discord- That was the last straw. You were told what you are doing is wrong but you didn't change.

11 minutes ago, EvilRogue01 said:

theres nothing in the rules saying i can't ask for help about a plugin on Craftersland

16e626c5a6b5aa792008da0df3554c86.png

11 minutes ago, EvilRogue01 said:

someone who brought ranks on the tekkit server who supported the server

Yes, and we very much appreciate your contribution towards the network as we do with everyone else- but rules are still rules and they still apply no matter if you are a donator or not. I wouldn't let someone dupe on our servers just because he's a donator, we don't allow that sort of biased staffing. 

And for the record, it's not a community or server ban. It's a discord ban of 7 days...

• Henk locked this topic

Archived