Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Refund request] TheO0032

Your Name: TheO0032
Item Name + ID + Amount: These are dimlets, so you can't exactly spawn them in, I think. If you can't, just give the materials required. 

Dimlets: 1 material dimlet (diamond block)

Materials needed to make: dimlet base part, advanced energy controller, advanced memory unit, control circuit rarity 5, material type controller, material absorber, 128 diamond blocks. 

also: 1 feature dimlet (hugeOrbs)

Materials needed: dimlet base part, basic energy controller, basic memory unit, control circuit rarity 0, feature type controller, and a feature absorber that has spent awhile placed down in dimension id 6. 
Coordinates: (-4889, -1152x, <blocked by potion effects>)

(x, z, y)
Description of Issue: I was using a dimension enscriber to store dimlets in a dimension. It lagged out, and when I built the dimension, there was just a void. 

I went back to the base (this was not at my base, but I created the dimlets) and extracted the dimlets, finding that there were none. 
Screenshots (Optional): <I don't have any>

Archived