Everburn Urn

ohnolookwho

Since everfull urn is disabled due to a dupe glitch involved, is there a way we could somehow get access to Everburn Urn? (the dupe glitch works only with Everfull)

Edit: To explain in more detail, Everburn urn allows the use of energized node to slowly generate small amounts of lava, a Thaumcraft equivalent of Serenade of the Nether. Unfortunately, it's gated behind the disabled Everfull Urn research (which generates water) and if I remember correctly, might require Everfull Urn to create.

Considering it's an early-mid game infusion that takes relatively few resources, as well as being entirely dependent on the stabilized node research to work, I wouldn't go too crazy with it.

Since Brew of Flowing Spirit is currently 1.2k and Statue of the Goddess is 1k - which are significantly more expensive to make - I'd suggest no more than 500-1000 for the everburn urn.

Archived