Complaint: Harassment (DeBunnynator)

mcjafa

In-Game Nickname: DeBunnynator and Zeref (DeBunnynator is the main problem)

Time and date: 9pm 13/05/2018

Description of what happened: I was minding my own business building a new place when liquid glow-stone stated to spawn near me. so i went to have a look to see what was going on and found some sources. so naturally i try to plug them but when i go to do this i get killed instantly without any notice apart from it saying i was killed by DeBunnynator. I then followed up with the command /near to see who was near by, this said that Zeref was near and when i moved to where i had died there was someone cleaning up the glow-stone and was invisible.

I then went onto the chat calling out these people to be faced with Zeref saying 'lol' and other thing.

Screenshots or Proof:2018-05-13_12.03.55.png2018-05-13_11.10.06.png

List of eyewitnesses: Nether55

Fortunately, we didn't break any rules. The glowstone was placed outside the claim, and due to the nature of it's gravity it didn't go into your claim. You left your claim to check it out, and you were killed. You continuously insulted and blamed rurede94 (Zeref), in chat, and I informed you that it wasn't him that did it, and yet you still blamed him. We didn't do anything wrong. The invisibility comes from power suits (also allowed). PvP is a part of this server. It happens :P Hell I got killed quite a few times. 

• Henk locked this topic

Archived