[Dw 1.12] Shop Suggestion

vladantd

Name: Resonating Wand

Mod: Astral Sorcery

Id: #7429 (idk how to check id's on jei)

Suggested Price: $100-$150

Reason for Suggestion:

Its impossible to craft it. A bunch of players have tried and i myself have also tried to craft it in a few different astral sorcery temples. The wand would be pretty easy to craft as it requires only 2 aquamarine, 2 marble and an ender pear, but im guessinge because of a bug, its impossible to craft itl, so a price of $100, $150 would be fair. You can't do anything in the mod without the wand, and a lot of players have shown interest in wanting to do the mod, but they get stuck because they can't craft the Resonating wand. The Luminous Crafting Table is already in shop, my guess is since someone noticed that it can't be crated either, but they forgot to say that the Resonating Wand is crafted the same way, or someone forgot to add it to the shop.

Archived