Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Sell Shop?

TaraBites

I hope this gets well received, but since most of us have some sort of mob grinder now, or even a food farm, could there be a sell shop warp added so we can make money other than through /vote or /market? /market doesn't seem to be well used. The list keeps growing and doesn't ever seem to shrink when I check it. Please and thanks :)

❤️ Tara

The /market coming up in chat is kinda a chat flooder. I agree it should be turned into a GUI of some sort. Just some way to make money a bit easier since /market doesn't seem to be very well known.

We never wanted a sell admin shop for craftersland, I mean imagine the inflation.. we would be taking infinite money out of thin air and giving the the players. Modded is also so easy for autocrafting and automation when it comes to any item.

I wish we had a better plugin on sponge for markets and auctions as it is widely used on the other servers to trade between players and that is the whole point- but there simply aren't any for sponge.

Believe me, you can make $$$ from just players.

Archived