Donation issue

I'm not sure where to post this. I was going to donate to get Sponsor+ on Direwolf 1.12.2 and I was donation in increments, going from VIP to donator, to donator+ to sponsor to sponsor+ when I noticed that it was charging me full price each time I upped my donation, even though the website states that it works cumulatively. I wish to get to sponsor+ but I won't charge my card if it is going to charge full price. Please let me know if anything can be done about this and if any over payment can be adjusted as I've currently paid 40.97 Eur for Donator+ rank.

Thank you for looking into this
Sincerely, GoldDarkDragon

You need to log in for every rank you get to receive it before the discount for the next rank appears. You also need to then refresh that page, but I’m sure you have already done that :-)

Sponsor+ is 69.99, I found that you had donated 44,47 euro, if you make a ”free donation” here -> http://craftersland.buycraft.net/category/435847

Of an additional 25,02 euro then I will send you the sponsor+ package

Get back to this topic if it was successful or not

There, I just donated the 25.02 EUR. I will get the keys for this donation as well right? (That's why I was donating in increments, to make sure that I got all the donation keys since a previous time I donated I only got the keys for the tier I donated for and none of the lower tier rewards)

Archived