1 Night vision googles
1 Angle ring             
1 Drill with 5 upgrades
      -- 1 Speed 1
      -- 1 Speed 2
      -- 1 Fortune 1
      -- 1 Fortune 2
      -- 1 Drill mining augment
1 Wireless crafting terminal with infinite booster card.
1 Unbreakable wand
1 Axe of the wyvern

Coordinates (format x, y, z): The end , at the first point to reach by the portal at the spawn.
Coordinates of Death Tablet placed in a chest: There is no death info given after death.

Description of Issue: There was no platform at the warp point at the end. When I jumped down to the portal, it sent me to the end but no platform to stand. That was instantly bring me down to death.   After that, I decided to keep my inventory empty and jump to the void to make a floating dirt, which will help me to make the temporary platform . Then add a dirt along the pink beacon up to each of the level to find my grave. But only grave that is spawned is outside the admin's claim.   So, my things are definitely gone.

Screenshots (Optional): [ My grave isn't spawn in that area and I can't interact with it ]

k9bfpHi.jpg

Archived