Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Claim Removal] Nightmaresiren

jerminator00

Your Name: Jerminator00
Claim Leaders Name: Nightmaresiren
Coordinates of claim (use format xyz: 1845 64 2374) : Included in screenshots
Claim members: Nightmaresiren
Reason for request: Claim is in close proximity of my base/claim, preventing me from using area planned to be used for botania set-up. The claim is a 9x9 that has only been active for a single day, with nothing but a crafting table in it, probably created by a chest that was picked up as quickly as it was placed down. Observations and assumptions point to claim owner having part to play in destruction of (not relevant nor important) farmland located outside of claim, as destruction and appearance of crafting table were observed at the same time after a single night. Did not realize the area around the crafting table was claimed until I tried to expand to protect my future botania area and could not.
Screenshot of town members activity (optional, but recommended): 

https://imgur.com/a/3Nf3Zuo

Screenshots show claiminfo details for both my own claim, as well as the claim in question, each with the respective claim highlighted in the background of the text box.

Archived