Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Rollback Request

Account Name: Rob_the_ark_mage

Town name: / Character name : Town : USSR

Coordinates: X -2025 Y 70 Z -5059

Time/date[time/date you want it rolled back to]: 30/5/18 UK time 00:30 GMT +1

Description of Issue: I was away not being able to play this server for much and i still had the red power barrels. I fully blocked off my base with no way of getting in, however i was still some how raided. 

Also i just got my 7059:104 because of a glitched capacitor bank. So I would like a refund on that too.

This issue has been resolved as i have opened a refund request instead. 

2 hours ago, brunyman said:

what happened with the other rollback request? it as on the same date was not successful? 

item 7059:104 refunded and placed in your inventory

The problem is i was raided again. The first rollback worked fine, however i wasn't able to play the server alot so i couldn't replace my barrels. Instead i created a room and locked it my base had no entrance at all however some one probably the same person raided it. That's why im requesting another rollback.

3 hours ago, rob_the_ark_mage said:

The problem is i was raided again. The first rollback worked fine, however i wasn't able to play the server alot so i couldn't replace my barrels. Instead i created a room and locked it my base had no entrance at all however some one probably the same person raided it. That's why im requesting another rollback.

l

6 hours ago, brunyman said:

what happened with the other rollback request? it as on the same date was not successful? 

item 7059:104 refunded and placed in your inventory

That's why im requesting another rollback. I need this to be done today as I will be travelling for a while and i need to finalise something in my base so i can have it automated whilst i'm gone.

Archived