Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Login to server

LividJaffas

I have a friend (Called Toaster or IGN _Toast__) who has tried making a forum account but it isnt currently working for him so i am doing it instead for him.

the problem is that he has tried logging on to the server but has forgotten his password so he cant actually do anything.

another problem is that as he was waiting in spawn without his password for logging in he died somehow and lost all of his stuff because it didnt spawn a gravestone

so the question is is there any way to get his password reset or anyway to find out his password and would he be able to get his stuff back

Yours sincerely

LividJaffas

I just talked to him, _toast__ he said his whole account on the server was reset, he doesn't have any achievements no items was returned to to him, he cant /t spawn or anything.

We are in discord now, Help channel 

Archived