Report - CTW

iiTzArismaltor_

Network Server (Ac v1, Factions, etc.) CTW

In-Game Nickname iiTzArismaltor_

Nickname of the one you are complaining about BySniperWolf

Description of the situation : a) Sending provoking messages ("i see your cryin"). b) Spawn killing

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) a) https://imgur.com/rPzoQDz b) https://imgur.com/a/UBptxma

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) El_Rick_, emilianito103

(Btw, the 1st screenshot of the second link is from another match that BySniperWolf was spawn killing. However, the rest of them are in the same.)

1 - Ok, "i see your crying" is not an insult. And, "sending provoking messages" is not a valid rule.

2 - I wasn't there, I went to the wools. SS can proof that. Last image: Me with the bow. Yup, I shooted that guy who didn't let me go to the wools in peace. Also another people who ofc, wanted to kill me. (Like you).

PS: I don't see the rule saying that Spawn killing is not allowed.

Have a nice day (if you are from USA, or LatinoAmerica)

Sweet dreams (if you are from Spain, Romania, Turkey, UK, Croatia, Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria or any european country)

Wolf-

Just now, iHoney_69 said:

I think that the player BySniperWolf SHOULDN'T be banned.

Yeah, people came at me for the wools and I did a lot of kills. And then, ofc that you would falsify proofs, Aris. 

Lol, this reminds me when all the players were (and still are) angry with me, good times dude :'v

Also, in my opinion, I don't think EsnaipehGuolf shoud get a warn because of "sending provoking messages", I've reported people saying worst things and repeatedly and nothing happened, then about spawnkill dunno if there's any rule so I can't say anything.

OS AMOOO =D

Archived