[Swear] AurelTheDark, SofiaGonzalezRat, southrumble80

HowYouLikeThatBP

Settle down everyone.

First things first.

iHoney_69, using the word "hate" is too much. I can't understand the purpose of constantly attacking someone, as anyone can see in the photos, in the first picture of the album you made, the first comment is you attacking south, telling him slave, and telling him to shut his mouth. After those comments you were the first one wishing the death. How can you complain about him when you started to attack him?. Looking the pics over and over again, I just can look just one bad comment of south that can be interpreted as "I don't like you" in a non-correct way. 

And, talking about the thing of mirs, that's something you shouldn't talk about, if they had that kind of relationship is something that should not be in this post. 

AurelTheDark, wishing death to someone is not the best thing you can do, even if he started to wishing death to someone else.

southrumble80, your behavior wasn't good at all, higher staff members will talk with you in private to decide what to do with you.

Being agree with my partner Fire_Ligth, we are a community, and we should give the best from ourselves and share the good things with the others, not constantly attacking. 

EDIT: Since Henkekalmar was unavailable, I decided to make the punishments by myself. 

SofiaGonzalezRat and AurelTheDark, I hope the day you'll be banned make you think about the bad attitude you took. Also I hope that this kind of situation doesn't repeat anymore.

SofiaGonzalezRat, I hope you change your attitude towards southrumble80 or any member of the community, you said you wanted respect from him? Start to respect him to, you can't ask for respect if you don't show respect.

AurelTheDark, same for you, doesn't matter who started, don't continue the discussion.

For both of you, if someone is insulting you, drop the discussion, and just report him, don't argue with him.

Last but not least, south, I already talked with you. You know your punishment and why I gave it to you.

I hope the three of you change your attitudes and improve yourselves. 

T/C.

Archived