[Swear] AurelTheDark, SofiaGonzalezRat, southrumble80

HowYouLikeThatBP

Network Server (Ac v1, Factions, etc.) : Network lobby

In-Game Nickname : SofiaGonzalezRat

Nickname of the one you are complaining about : SofiaGonzalezRat, southrumble80, AurelTheDark

Description of the situation : Here we go, lol. Well, as seen in the tests, SofiaGonzalezRat, AurelTheDark and southrumble80 have insulted each other, ok, I have insulted and wanted the death of a player and a staff at the same time, I can confirm it, but Aurel also insulted me and wished me death, even I did not respond so much because I had more important things to do. Ok, now you are wondering what did south do? He acted in an irresponsible way and saw insults from me and Aurel and did nothing, NOTHING, south also agreed with the insults of Aurel. Another thing he did, south: he said he agreed with a message from Aurel in the second photo '' what the arribeishon said '' '' arribeishon: With your fucking life you should kill yourself '' FACT: south did nothing Regarding the fight, he did not punish anyone or anything, he even said he did not care if the judge would be taken away, and do not say that maybe he could sanction later because after that he and Aurel went to play skywars. He did not care that we insulted ourselves too much, even he insulted me and wished me death too, that is too irresponsible and bad attitude.
And yep, I insulted south and Aurel.
BySniperWolf, alexthefail, HappyMC and I are too close to him, he has an irresponsible attitude and he does not think twice before doing them, seriously there should not be any staff member acting like that, it's bad, very bad for that position what's wrong with it.
FACT that can serve: Me and south have a great rivalry because one of my best friends (mirs) had a courtship with southrumble80, but he did not care at all about her feelings and he gathered his first 'girlfriend' by discord with mirs and made Mirs feel too bad because his girlfriend insulted her, I have proof of that as well.
FACT that can also serve: BySniperWolf has photos where southrumble80 is insulting him via discord. A big error of the staff accepting that irresponsible person?
And yes, I have used google translator because I am so angry that my English becomes bad.

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) https://imgur.com/a/VqQ4hBd

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : alexthefail, HappyMC, BySniperWolf

What is happenig with you guys? We are a community full of wild animals or what? We are uncivilized people that wish the death to the other ones? What's this, I can't really understand it... Are you discussing for a girlfriend in minecraft, a person that you don't even know...? Is it so difficult to behave as a good community?

Why instead of report to others ones you don't try to improve yourself, you don't think that it's a bit unfair insult an staff member and wait his answer to report him for beeing removed from the staff team...? Let's use the common sense, I know that South has not answear you correctly, but this is for a reason... Probably because some of you are provoking him all the time? I don't know, but all the reports against him are because you provoked him previously. In my case I don't care about insults and things like these, I have been staff for a long time and this kind of things don't affect me. Im not saying that the only gulty behave is yours, South's behave is as gulty as yours, but probably if he had not received all of this he wouldn't be like is he now.

I think I already said all that I wanted to say, I leave the final decission of what to do with this to Henk. My intention is only to make you think that beeing staff is not easy and that we can be better as players or as staff members. I already know that many of you will ignore this, but I cant do anything more. Try to behave better and to improve the community, because doing things like these ones the only thing that we are doing is killing it, a communtiy that has more than 5 years and a lot of people worked to make it better and better. Hope that this post has been helpful for making all of you to think.

I don't even knew that girl since I told BySniperWolf to talk with her cuz she speaks another language that i don't know and that Wolf knows, and idk why she ended up being my "gf" in a cube game, yeah, crazy, right? (the reason that i told BySniperWolf to talk with her was cuz a player told me that she was swearing in another language) and all of this happened cuz i left her,i left her to prevent things like this and cuz i don't like to have virtual gfs, and here we are! and yeah just for that thing all of this happened (i repeat, in a cube game!!) (even in real life, the worst thing that you can do is fight for a girl)

I even told Julio to stop, it's stupid, fight for a minecraft relation ship, wtf, but hey! guess what? he didn't listened to me as always...

Even before all of this Julio always insulted me, even before i became staff. 

*waiting for another attack*

1 hour ago, Fire_Ligth said:

Probably because some of you are provoking him all the time?

Yes, I provoked him but he did not impose any punishment on me, besides, that does not give him permission to insult me too, is not it true that his duty is to punish me and not say anything? He should not have said anything to me

44 minutes ago, southrumble80 said:

(i repeat, in a cube game!!) (even in real life, the worst thing that you can do is fight for a girl)

This is how you took it? You should not play with her feelings, she is a person too, it is a cube game but people still have feelings

45 minutes ago, southrumble80 said:

I even told Julio to stop, it's stupid, fight for a minecraft relation ship, wtf, but hey! guess what? he didn't listened to me as always...

Even before all of this Julio always insulted me, even before i became staff. 

Ok and now explain me why u didn't take a punishment on me and you insulted me

I did,you got a punishment for insulting staff, and how i can "play with her feelings" if i just left her, and stop, gf in minecraft doesn't make any sense, i've insulted you cuz u do the same all day, i'm not a robot.

Ik that i dont have to act like that but you just don't stop

Please, you can edit the reply and add all those questions, and no, I didn't insult you that day, that happened 2 days later, and yeah, i insulted you cuz u started, ( as always :( ) it wasn't my intention but you didn't give me another option

If you really want to do this, ok. The fact that you are lying really bothers me and I think that lying is a bad thing, especially when you are a staff member.

Images removed, showing irrelevant content to this topic. -KayWolves

3 hours ago, southrumble80 said:

Why u didn't punished me and then you insulted me?

3 hours ago, AureeelTheDark said:

In all my life in craftersland Community i never see an auto report. LOL

yep I got to do that bc I can admit my problemas, not like south

4 hours ago, southrumble80 said:

i insulted you cuz u started, ( as always :( ) it wasn't my intention but you didn't give me another option

There was no option? Of course there was, why did you apply for staff then? You could have punished me, not insulted me

3 hours ago, AureeelTheDark said:

and also i was using the south account to talk with mirs, now idk how  to use it again ? (the acc)

Did you really do that? I think it's too irresponsible on the part of south, that account should not use a player as rude and irresponsible as you

btw if some1 didn't know: By the way, all this was said and had to do with Julio, not with Sofia

hey forgive me 
South, i have nothing against you, but since you started with the " JUGDE " rank you have changed a lot the way or attitude tha showed when you were "helper" 
sometimes you take very seriously some things that players tell you in a joking enviroment of course i dont want to affect Judge's position but you must know how to moderate in all cases because for that you were accepted to be part of the STAFF ❤

By the way I am JulioE_

15 minutes ago, southrumble80 said:

All the... what? https://imgur.com/a/3GkC2E6

yep that's right

15 minutes ago, southrumble80 said:

And that's why i started to fight and yeah, you've got a warn + kick for insulting staff before i started to insult 2 days later.

Yo, you want respect but u don't give us respect, please stop this madness, i'm tired

For miles, I tell you, you should not have disrespected me, you should have warned me even if you did it before you should have done it again if I insulted you again, with warn it calms the situation not with more insults

Archived