[Inventory Rollback Request] Bazza546

bazza546

Your Name: Bazza546
Coordinates: x -2291 z 3531 These aren't exact, i died behind the barrier of the map barrier.
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine) (day/month/year): 23/07/2018 4:00pm GMT
Description of Issue: I was mining near the edge of the map barrier when i used the teleportation wand to quickly get out of the mines entrance, but it flung me into the air and somehow managed to put me behind the barrier to the edge of the map, my things didn't go into a gravestone, instead dropped onto the floor like vanilla. 
Screenshots (Optional): 

I emptied everything i had when i logged out last night so i should be fine, i had a rather large inventory on me so i can't recall everything, a few of the important things i do remember was i had a Dank Null mk1, teleportation wand, full diamond tool set exuding the hoe. Mostly everything else were resources.

Archived